Governor Signs Bill Reducing Marijuana Penalties in Illinois
By Ivan Moren
Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signed legislation Friday making marijuana possession in small amounts punishable by fines but not jail time.
The Republican’s signature means the new law takes immediate effect, making Illinois the third largest state to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.