Governor Signs Bill Reducing Marijuana Penalties in Illinois
By Ivan Moren
Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signed legislation Friday making marijuana possession in small amounts punishable by fines but not jail time.
The Republican’s signature means the new law takes immediate effect, making Illinois the third largest state to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.