Governor Signs Bill Reducing Marijuana Penalties in Illinois
By Ivan Moren
Illinois Gov. Bruce Rauner signed legislation Friday making marijuana possession in small amounts punishable by fines but not jail time.
The Republican’s signature means the new law takes immediate effect, making Illinois the third largest state to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of marijuana.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.