Grateful Dead Themed “Bud and Breakfast” Opens in Colorado
BY BARRY BARD
The Grateful Dead themed Bud + Breakfast Silverthorne has officially opened its doors to mountain tourists. The Mary Jane Group property represents the companies’ second foray into Bud + Breakfasts, as the company also owns The Adagio in Denver, Colorado’s first ever Bud + Breakfast.
While the theme may be hippie, the guests won’t be a bunch of stoners looking for a crash pad. Prices on rooms range from $149-199, but the Kush Garcia Suite is the coup de grace.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.