Green winter clothes: stay warm and save the planet
Hemp (yes, it’s made from the stems of cannabis sativa) is the rising star of the eco-friendly fabric world, due to its many virtues, including sustainability, durability, light weight, and absorbency. This latter quality makes it a good choice for warm winter clothes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.