Group has interest in unionizing cannabis workers
Reported by: Vicki Gonzalez Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are new developments in the push to get medical marijuana dispensaries up and running in Nevada.
State regulations got the green light and health officials also heard from the public including the possibility to unionize future Nevada medical marijuana workers.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.