Group has interest in unionizing cannabis workers
Reported by: Vicki Gonzalez Email: email@example.com
There are new developments in the push to get medical marijuana dispensaries up and running in Nevada.
State regulations got the green light and health officials also heard from the public including the possibility to unionize future Nevada medical marijuana workers.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.