Gun language dropped from Illinois medical marijuana rules
By Samantha Jeffreys – email
Language barring legal gun owners from using cannabis has been dropped from the proposed rules governing medical marijuana in Illinois.
A person close to the rule-writing process released the information, but spoke on the condition of anonymity. The regulations are expected to be published Friday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.