Gun language dropped from Illinois medical marijuana rules
By Samantha Jeffreys – email
Language barring legal gun owners from using cannabis has been dropped from the proposed rules governing medical marijuana in Illinois.
A person close to the rule-writing process released the information, but spoke on the condition of anonymity. The regulations are expected to be published Friday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.