Gun language dropped from Illinois medical marijuana rules
By Samantha Jeffreys – email
Language barring legal gun owners from using cannabis has been dropped from the proposed rules governing medical marijuana in Illinois.
A person close to the rule-writing process released the information, but spoke on the condition of anonymity. The regulations are expected to be published Friday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.