Gun language dropped from Illinois medical marijuana rules
By Samantha Jeffreys – email
Language barring legal gun owners from using cannabis has been dropped from the proposed rules governing medical marijuana in Illinois.
A person close to the rule-writing process released the information, but spoke on the condition of anonymity. The regulations are expected to be published Friday.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.