Happy Mondays star Paul Ryder treated son’s cancer with Cannabis
- Chico Ryder, son of Happy Mondays star Paul, was diagnosed with a rare soft tissue cancer shortly after Christmas 2012
- Doctors told his father – a recovering drug addict – and mother, Angela, surgery was too risky and he would need chemotherapy and radiation
- They prescribed the 11-year-old Marinol – a synthetic form of cannabis – to ease the effects of his gruelling treatment, such as nausea and vomiting
- His parents decided to go a step further, injecting cannabis oil into his stomach tube – with the doctors’ full support
- Happy Mondays bassist told MailOnline: ‘My drug problems have been well documented. I nearly lost my life. But now they are being used to help Chico’
- ‘I found myself coaching him on how to inhale cannabis vapour,’ he said
- Cancer Research UK is supporting clinical trials to test drug’s effectiveness
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered, and It Is Not What You Think
- U.S. Congresswoman Tells Nevada To “Puff, Puff, Pass That Bill”
- These candies represent each pill this veteran takes each year. He’d prefer cannabis.
- The BOSSest of them all: Jack Herer
- Hempcrete subdivision
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.