Hawaii Legislature OK’s University of Hawaii hemp biofuel study
“The dean may determine how soils and water may be made more pristine and healthy by phyto-remediation, removal of contaminants, and rejuvenation through the growth of industrial hemp, as well as the viability of industrial hemp as a biofuel feedstock,” the bill, which was passed Monday, says.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.