Hemp Dog Cafe: Virginia’s first hemp food cart
These entrepreneurs hope to turn the Hemp Cog Cafe cart into a full restaurant at 202 West Broad Street in Richmond this fall and eventually open more cafes near college campuses.
“We will have a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Things like hemp waffles, hemp pancakes, of course we’ll have the hemp dog, pot pies,” Sheaffer told us.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.