Hemp Dog Cafe: Virginia’s first hemp food cart
These entrepreneurs hope to turn the Hemp Cog Cafe cart into a full restaurant at 202 West Broad Street in Richmond this fall and eventually open more cafes near college campuses.
“We will have a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Things like hemp waffles, hemp pancakes, of course we’ll have the hemp dog, pot pies,” Sheaffer told us.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.