Hemp Dog Cafe: Virginia’s first hemp food cart
These entrepreneurs hope to turn the Hemp Cog Cafe cart into a full restaurant at 202 West Broad Street in Richmond this fall and eventually open more cafes near college campuses.
“We will have a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Things like hemp waffles, hemp pancakes, of course we’ll have the hemp dog, pot pies,” Sheaffer told us.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.