Hemp is the new health superfood on the block
The value of hemp seeds lies in their exceptionally high levels (30 per cent) quality of protein, second to soybean. Interestingly, unlike soybean, hemp seeds do not contain phytic acid (an anti-nutrient that prevents us from absorbing essential minerals like iron). The protein quality is high with all essential amino acids. Globulin and albumin — proteins that can be easily digested — are the chief constituents.
Hemp seeds are high in Arginine, an essential amino acid known to improve heart health and protect from heart disease.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.