Hemp processing plan turns straw into briquettes
by Dan Yates
A proposal from a Regina entrepreneur adds to the growing list of plans to process hemp in Western Canada for industrial purposes.
After two years of research and development, Thomas Chevalier said he hopes to set up a plant by the end of this year in Gilbert Plains, Man., producing biomass briquettes from hemp straw.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.