Hemp processing plan turns straw into briquettes
by Dan Yates
A proposal from a Regina entrepreneur adds to the growing list of plans to process hemp in Western Canada for industrial purposes.
After two years of research and development, Thomas Chevalier said he hopes to set up a plant by the end of this year in Gilbert Plains, Man., producing biomass briquettes from hemp straw.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.