Hemp processing plan turns straw into briquettes
by Dan Yates
A proposal from a Regina entrepreneur adds to the growing list of plans to process hemp in Western Canada for industrial purposes.
After two years of research and development, Thomas Chevalier said he hopes to set up a plant by the end of this year in Gilbert Plains, Man., producing biomass briquettes from hemp straw.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.