Hemp seeds cure tuberculosis – forbidden medicine
by: Paul Fassa
In 1955 the Tuberculosis Nutrition Study in Czechoslovakia declared that hemp seed was the only food that could cure tuberculosis. After 30 years of research, they discovered that a high protein diet was necessary for successfully treating TB.
The edestin protein found in hemp seed is considered to be the closest to human globulin, easily digested, and was considered the very best protein for treating TB.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.