Hempcrete housing development in UK
London architects Riches Hawley Mikhail have completed an affordable, sustainable housing scheme within an existing village in Suffolk, UK.
The buildings make use of use a spray-on material made from a mixture of hemp and lime, which captures carbon from the atmosphere. A biomass heating system using locally-sourced woodchips heats all the homes from one boiler.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.