Here are the New York Companies That Received the Coveted Five Medical Marijuana Licenses
The New York State Department of Health on Friday announced the five companies that will receive licenses to grow medical marijuana under the Compassionate Care Act. New York’s medical marijuana program is due to be operational this January.
Each company will grow and manufacture cannabis in one location and distribute the medicine to four dispensaries scattered around the state. The selected companies are:
• Bloomfield Industries Inc., which will grow marijuana in Queens and dispense it Nassau, New York, Onondaga, and Erie
• Columbia Care NY LLC, which will grow and operate a dispensary in Monroe, as well as dispense in New York, Suffolk, and Clinton
• Empire State Health Solutions, which will grow in Fulton and dispense in Broome, Albany, Westchester, and Queens
• Etain LLC, which will grow in Warren and dispense in Albany, Ulster, Westchester, and Onondaga
• PharmaCann LLC, which will grow in Orange and manufacture in Erie, Onondaga, Albany, and the Bronx
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered, and It Is Not What You Think
- U.S. Congresswoman Tells Nevada To “Puff, Puff, Pass That Bill”
- These candies represent each pill this veteran takes each year. He’d prefer cannabis.
- The BOSSest of them all: Jack Herer
- Hempcrete subdivision
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.