Here’s How Many People Fatally Overdosed On Marijuana Last Year
With marijuana now legal in some form throughout 23 states, the number of Americans who fatally overdosed on the drug last year was significant:
The rate of absolutely zero deaths from a marijuana overdose remained steady from last year, according to figures released this month by the Centers for Disease Control. But while Americans aren’t dying as a result of marijuana overdoses, the same can’t be said for a range of other substances, both legal and illicit.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.