Here’s What Marijuana Looks Like Under The Microscope (Photos)
Ever wonder what marijuana looks like up close and personal?
Now you can see how cannabis appears to the scientists who study it, thanks to a new book called Cannabis Under The Microscope: A Visual Exploration of Medicinal Sativa and C. Indica by Ford McCann.
The book features over 170 images of cannabis in its full glory, taken with optical and scanning electron microscopes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.