Holy Smoke! Medical Marijuana About to Become Legal in Illinois
On January 1, 2014, usage of marijuana for medicinal purposes will become legal inIllinois. The Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act creates a four-year pilot program that will allow patients diagnosed with one of a list of specific, debilitating medical conditions to use medicinal marijuana.
2 Comments to “Holy Smoke! Medical Marijuana About to Become Legal in Illinois”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- New vacation rentals that allow pot smoking
- Would you support the legalization of industrial hemp for commercial use? – Poll – Go Vote!
- It’s Easier to Die from Drinking Too Much Water Than Smoking Too Much Pot
- Study: Legalizing Pot Does Not Increase Teen Use Of Drug
- Proposal to Limit Prosecutions of Marijuana Cases in Brooklyn
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.