Holy Smoke! Medical Marijuana About to Become Legal in Illinois
On January 1, 2014, usage of marijuana for medicinal purposes will become legal inIllinois. The Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act creates a four-year pilot program that will allow patients diagnosed with one of a list of specific, debilitating medical conditions to use medicinal marijuana.
2 Comments to “Holy Smoke! Medical Marijuana About to Become Legal in Illinois”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Dagga activists to host 4.20 celebration
- Cannabis: the fiber of Japan
- Cannabis: the healing of the nation
- Jerry Brown grants 63 pardons
- Gaming Control Board wants no part in investigating people who want to get into Nevada’s medical marijuana business
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.