House made of hemp
On a four hectare lifestyle block a few minutes north of New Plymouth, New Zealand’s first hemp house is being built.
Amongst wandering sheep, chooks and bee hives, the house is being constructed out of timber and hempcrete – a mixture of hemp, lime and water.
The 190 square-metre building’s owners, Lance and Miranda Palmer, say their hemp home will breathe and will be fire and pest resistant.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.