How Cannabis Can Help Heal Broken Bones
A study released just last year reveals that cannabis improves the way in which the body heals broken bones. Researchers from the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research took to the laboratory to examine how cannabis can help heal broken bones. We’ll give you the details of the study and its implications for the future.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Zone in downtown Eureka being considered for cannabis extraction businesses
- Hemp: Could it be the future of farming?
- American Legion Of Indiana Wants Medical Marijuana Legalized
- Should Women Use Marijuana Products While Pregnant?
- The German parliament (Bundestag) passed a law on Thursday that officially makes marijuana legal for medicinal purposes.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.