How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
Tequila, weed, cash, and a Ford car could be the elements for a hell of a road trip, but they’re also part of the automaker’s efforts to be more sustainable. At a Ford-sponsored panel discussion August 16 in San Francisco, senior technical leader Debbie Mielewski showed how the company was working with famed tequila maker José Cuervo to use less plastic in its car parts.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.