How tequila and weed could make Ford cars sustainable
Tequila, weed, cash, and a Ford car could be the elements for a hell of a road trip, but they’re also part of the automaker’s efforts to be more sustainable. At a Ford-sponsored panel discussion August 16 in San Francisco, senior technical leader Debbie Mielewski showed how the company was working with famed tequila maker José Cuervo to use less plastic in its car parts.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.