How To Brew Cannabis Tinctures (Eyedroppers Full Of Happiness)
Now that you’re good and deafened from last night’s Independence Day celebrations, it’s time to do something productive with your recovery day-like, say, brewing alcohol-derived cannabis concentrates that will have you melting into your couch all day tomorrow.
What is a Tincture?
Unlike Cold Water Press or Bubble Hash, which respectively rely on cold temperature and butane to extract the active THC molecules, tinctures utilize alcohol extraction. THC actually starts off in the plant as THCA (tetrahydrocannabolic acid) and usually must be heated to convert the THCA molecules into active THC, but the same effect can be achieved using an alcohol bath to dissolve the THC present within the plant matter.
What you’re left with after these methods? Highly concentrated iquid TCH, consumed a few drops at a time, making your weekend that much more wonderful.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.