How To Brew Cannabis Tinctures (Eyedroppers Full Of Happiness)
Now that you’re good and deafened from last night’s Independence Day celebrations, it’s time to do something productive with your recovery day-like, say, brewing alcohol-derived cannabis concentrates that will have you melting into your couch all day tomorrow.
What is a Tincture?
Unlike Cold Water Press or Bubble Hash, which respectively rely on cold temperature and butane to extract the active THC molecules, tinctures utilize alcohol extraction. THC actually starts off in the plant as THCA (tetrahydrocannabolic acid) and usually must be heated to convert the THCA molecules into active THC, but the same effect can be achieved using an alcohol bath to dissolve the THC present within the plant matter.
What you’re left with after these methods? Highly concentrated iquid TCH, consumed a few drops at a time, making your weekend that much more wonderful.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.