If you want to get paid to smoke pot, you might want to talk to the VA
Are you a military veteran? Do you have post-traumatic stress disorder? Do you enjoy smoking cannabis?
If you can answer yes to all three questions, then you might want to talk to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, according to Military Times.
VA researchers in Maryland and Arizona are looking for veteran volunteers to smoke up to two joints’ worth of marijuana a day in a new study designed to find out if pot helps relieve symptoms of PTSD.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.