If you want to get paid to smoke pot, you might want to talk to the VA
Are you a military veteran? Do you have post-traumatic stress disorder? Do you enjoy smoking cannabis?
If you can answer yes to all three questions, then you might want to talk to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, according to Military Times.
VA researchers in Maryland and Arizona are looking for veteran volunteers to smoke up to two joints’ worth of marijuana a day in a new study designed to find out if pot helps relieve symptoms of PTSD.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.