If you want to get paid to smoke pot, you might want to talk to the VA
Are you a military veteran? Do you have post-traumatic stress disorder? Do you enjoy smoking cannabis?
If you can answer yes to all three questions, then you might want to talk to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, according to Military Times.
VA researchers in Maryland and Arizona are looking for veteran volunteers to smoke up to two joints’ worth of marijuana a day in a new study designed to find out if pot helps relieve symptoms of PTSD.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.