Illinois expands medical marijuana to kids
The state of Illinois will expand its medical marijuana program to children starting January 1st.
Tuesday, officials posted emergency rules explaining how kids will be covered under the new law.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.