Illinois expands medical marijuana to kids
The state of Illinois will expand its medical marijuana program to children starting January 1st.
Tuesday, officials posted emergency rules explaining how kids will be covered under the new law.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.