Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?
Posted by David Hoppe
- COURTESY OF VOTEHEMP.COM
State legislators didn’t just write in an allowance for beer and wine at the State Fair during their most recent session. They also passed Indiana Senate Bill 357, legalizing the production of industrial hemp. Hemp, of course, is marijuana, albeit with an inconsequential ration of THC. Hemp is good for making all kinds of stuff, from clothing to soap. It was once a significant cash crop in Indiana, until, that is, the state caught reefer madness along with the rest of the country and drove it underground.
One Comment to “Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Dog may be local food 1st at State Fair
- Pennsylvania Legalizes Industrial Hemp
- Skoochies: The new cannabis drink Nigerian celebs are drinking
- Hemp and Change – Can cannabis farming help clean up the land contaminated by Europe’s biggest steel plant?
- Agri View: Cannabis Oil Possibilities
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.