Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?
Posted by David Hoppe
- COURTESY OF VOTEHEMP.COM
State legislators didn’t just write in an allowance for beer and wine at the State Fair during their most recent session. They also passed Indiana Senate Bill 357, legalizing the production of industrial hemp. Hemp, of course, is marijuana, albeit with an inconsequential ration of THC. Hemp is good for making all kinds of stuff, from clothing to soap. It was once a significant cash crop in Indiana, until, that is, the state caught reefer madness along with the rest of the country and drove it underground.
One Comment to “Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Willie Nelson Launching His Own Brand of Weed
- Arizona medical marijuana for PTSD study gets OK from feds
- Newsom-Led Policy Group Releases Road Map To Legal Pot In CA
- University of Mississippi Awarded $68.8 Million for Marijuana Cultivation, Studies
- Marijuana legalization should be up to Louisiana voters, legislator says
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.