Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?
Posted by David Hoppe
- COURTESY OF VOTEHEMP.COM
State legislators didn’t just write in an allowance for beer and wine at the State Fair during their most recent session. They also passed Indiana Senate Bill 357, legalizing the production of industrial hemp. Hemp, of course, is marijuana, albeit with an inconsequential ration of THC. Hemp is good for making all kinds of stuff, from clothing to soap. It was once a significant cash crop in Indiana, until, that is, the state caught reefer madness along with the rest of the country and drove it underground.
One Comment to “Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Hemp Can Save the World
- Hemp For Victory [Full Official 1942]
- Jack Herer – Emperor of Hemp (Full Video)
- Holy Smoke: Bill Levin’s First Church of Cannabis
- Sickle Cell Patients Excited As Medical Marijuana Bill Is About To Become Law In Georgia
- Hawaiʻi Ag lands Could Be Green Again with Industrial Hemp
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.