Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?
Posted by David Hoppe
- COURTESY OF VOTEHEMP.COM
State legislators didn’t just write in an allowance for beer and wine at the State Fair during their most recent session. They also passed Indiana Senate Bill 357, legalizing the production of industrial hemp. Hemp, of course, is marijuana, albeit with an inconsequential ration of THC. Hemp is good for making all kinds of stuff, from clothing to soap. It was once a significant cash crop in Indiana, until, that is, the state caught reefer madness along with the rest of the country and drove it underground.
One Comment to “Indiana – Pot at the State Fair?”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Recreational pot qualifies for Oregon ballot
- Jacob Lavoro is a teenager facing life in prison for baking cannabis brownies in Round Rock, Texas. Please sign the petition.
- R.I.P. James Garner — a fan of marijuana and legalization
- Celeb chef Kerry Simon gets memorabilia case at Hard Rock Hotel – We must find a cure for MSA!
- DEA Is Absolutely Losing the War on Marijuana Politics
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.