Indiana – Purdue hosts first hemp field day
Erica Quinlan, Field Editor
A field day participant examines a hemp plant during a field day in West Lafayette, Ind.
After decades of not being able to legally grow industrial hemp, Purdue University researchers unveiled trial plots of the crop during a field day.Like most crops in Indiana the hemp fields experienced heavy rains early in the summer. In spite of inclement weather, most of the plants survived.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.