Indiana – Purdue hosts first hemp field day
Erica Quinlan, Field Editor
A field day participant examines a hemp plant during a field day in West Lafayette, Ind.
After decades of not being able to legally grow industrial hemp, Purdue University researchers unveiled trial plots of the crop during a field day.Like most crops in Indiana the hemp fields experienced heavy rains early in the summer. In spite of inclement weather, most of the plants survived.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.