Indiana – Purdue hosts first hemp field day
Erica Quinlan, Field Editor
A field day participant examines a hemp plant during a field day in West Lafayette, Ind.
After decades of not being able to legally grow industrial hemp, Purdue University researchers unveiled trial plots of the crop during a field day.Like most crops in Indiana the hemp fields experienced heavy rains early in the summer. In spite of inclement weather, most of the plants survived.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.