Indiana – Purdue hosts first hemp field day
Erica Quinlan, Field Editor
A field day participant examines a hemp plant during a field day in West Lafayette, Ind.
After decades of not being able to legally grow industrial hemp, Purdue University researchers unveiled trial plots of the crop during a field day.Like most crops in Indiana the hemp fields experienced heavy rains early in the summer. In spite of inclement weather, most of the plants survived.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.