Initiative seeks to legalize recreational pot in Nevada
By SANDRA CHEREB, Associated Press
CARSON CITY (AP) — A pro-marijuana group hoping to ride a wave of mounting acceptance for cannabis filed an initiative petition Wednesday seeking to legalize recreational pot use in Nevada.
The measure backed by a group called Campaign to Regulate Marijuana would allow adults 21 and older to possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana. It also sets up a regulatory structure for cultivation and dispensaries similar to what’s being implemented for medical marijuana in the state.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.