Initiative seeks to legalize recreational pot in Nevada
By SANDRA CHEREB, Associated Press
CARSON CITY (AP) — A pro-marijuana group hoping to ride a wave of mounting acceptance for cannabis filed an initiative petition Wednesday seeking to legalize recreational pot use in Nevada.
The measure backed by a group called Campaign to Regulate Marijuana would allow adults 21 and older to possess up to 1 ounce of marijuana. It also sets up a regulatory structure for cultivation and dispensaries similar to what’s being implemented for medical marijuana in the state.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.