Interactive map shows 206 proposed pot locations – Clark County, Nevada
In a month, the Clark County Commission will decide which of the 109 companies met rigorous standards for operating medical marijuana businesses.
State law passed last year allows for 66 medical pot businesses — cultivation facilities, production plants, testing labs and dispensaries — and 40 are expected to open in Clark County.
Full Article & Interactive Map:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.