Interactive map shows 206 proposed pot locations – Clark County, Nevada
In a month, the Clark County Commission will decide which of the 109 companies met rigorous standards for operating medical marijuana businesses.
State law passed last year allows for 66 medical pot businesses — cultivation facilities, production plants, testing labs and dispensaries — and 40 are expected to open in Clark County.
Full Article & Interactive Map:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.