Interactive map shows 206 proposed pot locations – Clark County, Nevada
In a month, the Clark County Commission will decide which of the 109 companies met rigorous standards for operating medical marijuana businesses.
State law passed last year allows for 66 medical pot businesses — cultivation facilities, production plants, testing labs and dispensaries — and 40 are expected to open in Clark County.
Full Article & Interactive Map:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
- George Clinton: Doctor Funkenstein’s New Prescription (Cannabis)
- Cannabis products heading to Middlemore Hospital
- Cannabis Legislation 2017: We’re Tracking All Legalization Bills
- Cannabis Chapel the perfect site for couple’s Las Vegas ‘weed-ing’
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.