Interactive map shows 206 proposed pot locations – Clark County, Nevada
In a month, the Clark County Commission will decide which of the 109 companies met rigorous standards for operating medical marijuana businesses.
State law passed last year allows for 66 medical pot businesses — cultivation facilities, production plants, testing labs and dispensaries — and 40 are expected to open in Clark County.
Full Article & Interactive Map:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.