Iranian researchers produce high-quality (hemp) paper
Posted by Parvez Jabri
Researchers in Industrial University of Behbehan, Iran has produced the gel of hemp pulp nanofiber used in kraft paper production.
If developed to industrial levels, it would rule out the imports of high-quality paper especially to produce cartons, Meher News Agency reported.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.