Iranian researchers produce high-quality (hemp) paper
Posted by Parvez Jabri
Researchers in Industrial University of Behbehan, Iran has produced the gel of hemp pulp nanofiber used in kraft paper production.
If developed to industrial levels, it would rule out the imports of high-quality paper especially to produce cartons, Meher News Agency reported.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.