Is Smoking Weed the Secret to a Successful Relationship?
Next time you want to feel close to someone, make sure you have a joint handy, because smoking weed may actually be the secret to a healthy relationship.
Some interesting research has come out of the University of California that reveals there’s a link between oxytocin, the chemical produced in the brain when in close contact with a loved one, and marijuana’s effect on human behavior, specifically the behavior that impacts human bonding.
IFLScience reports that oxytocin could make social interactions more pleasurable by stimulating humans’ own, built-in cannabinoid system. The research indicates that oxytocin is able to do this by triggering the release of anandamide, the so-called bliss molecule. (Anandamide can cause increased motivation and happiness.)
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.