Italian army to grow medical marijuana
Rome – The Italian army is aiming high with its latest weapon on the medical front: marijuana.
The ministers of defence and health signed a deal on Thursday for a joint project to produce cannabis derivative drugs for pain relief.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.