Jamaica approves legal marijuana bill
(Nine Mile, Jamaica)
Jamaica just took a long-awaited step towards legalizing marijuana with the approval of a new drug law bill.
According to an AP report, the Jamaican cabinet’s Justice Minister Mark Golding announced on Wednesday that they are expected to introduce legislation in the Senate later this week.
The bill would create a licensing authority that would regulate the cultivation, sales, and distribution of cannabis for medical, scientific, and therapeutic purposes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.