Jamaica approves legal marijuana bill
(Nine Mile, Jamaica)
Jamaica just took a long-awaited step towards legalizing marijuana with the approval of a new drug law bill.
According to an AP report, the Jamaican cabinet’s Justice Minister Mark Golding announced on Wednesday that they are expected to introduce legislation in the Senate later this week.
The bill would create a licensing authority that would regulate the cultivation, sales, and distribution of cannabis for medical, scientific, and therapeutic purposes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.