Jamaica approves legal marijuana bill
(Nine Mile, Jamaica)
Jamaica just took a long-awaited step towards legalizing marijuana with the approval of a new drug law bill.
According to an AP report, the Jamaican cabinet’s Justice Minister Mark Golding announced on Wednesday that they are expected to introduce legislation in the Senate later this week.
The bill would create a licensing authority that would regulate the cultivation, sales, and distribution of cannabis for medical, scientific, and therapeutic purposes.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.