Jeans—Buttons and All—Turn to Compost Once Overworn
Freitag has developed an alternative denim fabric that causes less harm to the environment and can be decomposed after use. Freitag’s F-ABRIC is a radical change from the resource-hungry way denim is produced today.
Color and texture-wise, the F-ABRIC Denim doesn’t look far from the regular cotton ones. The blue is still rich, the ridges are still there and the sturdiness is present. However, instead of using cotton fibers, Freitag uses a line (81%) and hemp (19%) blend.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.