Jeans—Buttons and All—Turn to Compost Once Overworn
Freitag has developed an alternative denim fabric that causes less harm to the environment and can be decomposed after use. Freitag’s F-ABRIC is a radical change from the resource-hungry way denim is produced today.
Color and texture-wise, the F-ABRIC Denim doesn’t look far from the regular cotton ones. The blue is still rich, the ridges are still there and the sturdiness is present. However, instead of using cotton fibers, Freitag uses a line (81%) and hemp (19%) blend.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.