Jeans—Buttons and All—Turn to Compost Once Overworn
Freitag has developed an alternative denim fabric that causes less harm to the environment and can be decomposed after use. Freitag’s F-ABRIC is a radical change from the resource-hungry way denim is produced today.
Color and texture-wise, the F-ABRIC Denim doesn’t look far from the regular cotton ones. The blue is still rich, the ridges are still there and the sturdiness is present. However, instead of using cotton fibers, Freitag uses a line (81%) and hemp (19%) blend.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.