Jim Hightower: Razing the Garden of Eden
The Bible tells us that the Garden of Eden was heaven on Earth — until Adam ate that apple. Then all Hell broke loose.
Now, Arlington, Texas, has updated this tale.
At about 7:30 in the morning of August 2, a SWAT team of armed police agents, code enforcement officers, and narcotics detectives stormed Shellie Smith’s little organic farm — which she named “Garden of Eden.”
They burst through the gate, handcuffed the terrified residents, and held them at gunpoint while the agents executed the raid’s mission.
One Comment to “Jim Hightower: Razing the Garden of Eden”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
Thank You Supporters!
- Poll: Majority of Californians Want To Release Marijuana Offenders From Prison
- Uruguay legalizes sale and production of marijuana
- Smoke Screen – It’s time for the NFL to embrace a new pain reliever: marijuana
- This Former DEA Agent Is Going to Work in the Marijuana Business
- Video: Medical marijuana helps woman with cerebral palsy – Vote in the poll
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.