Justice Department Shuts Down Major Property Seizure Program
Threatening to seize property has been one of the most effective tools federal prosecutors have used in their stop-and-go efforts to close cannabis businesses across the country. When U.S. attorneys shuttered hundreds of dispensaries and growers across California a few years ago, it was a tactic deployed across the state.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.