Kentucky senator files “Cannabis Freedom Act” to legalize recreational marijuana
BY EMILY GRAY BROSIOUS
The “Cannabis Freedom Act” would legalize marijuana cultivation, possession and sales in Kentucky and would regulate the marijuana industry similar to the alcohol industry.
One Comment to “Kentucky senator files “Cannabis Freedom Act” to legalize recreational marijuana”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.