Kentucky senator files “Cannabis Freedom Act” to legalize recreational marijuana
BY EMILY GRAY BROSIOUS
The “Cannabis Freedom Act” would legalize marijuana cultivation, possession and sales in Kentucky and would regulate the marijuana industry similar to the alcohol industry.
One Comment to “Kentucky senator files “Cannabis Freedom Act” to legalize recreational marijuana”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.