Kentucky senator files “Cannabis Freedom Act” to legalize recreational marijuana
BY EMILY GRAY BROSIOUS
The “Cannabis Freedom Act” would legalize marijuana cultivation, possession and sales in Kentucky and would regulate the marijuana industry similar to the alcohol industry.
One Comment to “Kentucky senator files “Cannabis Freedom Act” to legalize recreational marijuana”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.