Kentucky – Veterans of Foreign Wars Dept. Passes Cannabis Access Resolution
Msgt Thomas Vance USAF Ret.
Friday June 13th 2014, and a full moon must have been lucky for supporters of a Veterans of Foreign Wars resolution calling on the VFW to support Veteran access to medical cannabis through the auspices of the Veterans Administration.
The resolution which passed at the Department of Kentucky State Convention calls on the Federal Government to begin ‘post haste’ to provide medical cannabis to Veterans with qualifying conditions through the Veteran Administration Hospital System pharmacies.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.