Kentucky – Veterans of Foreign Wars Dept. Passes Cannabis Access Resolution
Msgt Thomas Vance USAF Ret.
Friday June 13th 2014, and a full moon must have been lucky for supporters of a Veterans of Foreign Wars resolution calling on the VFW to support Veteran access to medical cannabis through the auspices of the Veterans Administration.
The resolution which passed at the Department of Kentucky State Convention calls on the Federal Government to begin ‘post haste’ to provide medical cannabis to Veterans with qualifying conditions through the Veteran Administration Hospital System pharmacies.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.