Kentucky – Veterans of Foreign Wars Dept. Passes Cannabis Access Resolution
Msgt Thomas Vance USAF Ret.
Friday June 13th 2014, and a full moon must have been lucky for supporters of a Veterans of Foreign Wars resolution calling on the VFW to support Veteran access to medical cannabis through the auspices of the Veterans Administration.
The resolution which passed at the Department of Kentucky State Convention calls on the Federal Government to begin ‘post haste’ to provide medical cannabis to Veterans with qualifying conditions through the Veteran Administration Hospital System pharmacies.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.