Kentucky’s first hemp crop growing quickly; sprouting interest
By Lawrence Smith – email
Kentucky’s first legal hemp crop in more than 50 years is growing quickly.
After just six weeks in the ground, the hemp seeds planted May 27 at the University of Kentucky, have grown to about 5-feet tall.
“Six weeks in, it’s looking just fine,” said UK agronomist David Williams.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
- Bill Walton wants declassification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug and for President Obama to grant blanket amnesty to offenders so everyone can “move on to the future.”
- D.C. Mayor Says City Won’t Target People Who Smoke Joints At Trump’s Inauguration
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.