Kentucky’s first hemp crop growing quickly; sprouting interest
By Lawrence Smith – email
Kentucky’s first legal hemp crop in more than 50 years is growing quickly.
After just six weeks in the ground, the hemp seeds planted May 27 at the University of Kentucky, have grown to about 5-feet tall.
“Six weeks in, it’s looking just fine,” said UK agronomist David Williams.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.