Kleangas Energy Technologies Hemp Pellet Test Results Exceed Expectations
Kleangas Energy Technologies, Inc.
Kleangas Energy Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: KGET) is pleased to report that our Hemp Pellet test results have more than exceeded our expectations, and are equal to wood pellets tested in many respects. Given the successful KLEANGAS proprietary testing results we received from utilizing Hemp, we are enthusiastically moving forward with the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of our exclusive new Pellet brand HEMP-PEL™.
Hemp farming is completely sustainable when rotated with other crops, produces four (4) times as much fiber per acre as pine trees, and Hemp is an ideal source of biomass as fuel which will be used as an alternative to coal and other fossil fuels.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.