Kleangas Energy Technologies Hemp Pellet Test Results Exceed Expectations
Kleangas Energy Technologies, Inc.
Kleangas Energy Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: KGET) is pleased to report that our Hemp Pellet test results have more than exceeded our expectations, and are equal to wood pellets tested in many respects. Given the successful KLEANGAS proprietary testing results we received from utilizing Hemp, we are enthusiastically moving forward with the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of our exclusive new Pellet brand HEMP-PEL™.
Hemp farming is completely sustainable when rotated with other crops, produces four (4) times as much fiber per acre as pine trees, and Hemp is an ideal source of biomass as fuel which will be used as an alternative to coal and other fossil fuels.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.