La Junta hemp oil plant ramping up
BY CHRIS WOODKA The Pueblo Chieftain
LA JUNTA — A hemp oil processing facility is gearing up for its first year of production in the old Walmart building on U.S. 50. It will also open a new crop market to local farmers.
“We already have 40 acres in the ground and we’re planting another 15 acres today,” Craig Neal, manager of the Whole Hemp Co. La Junta plant said Thursday. “This year, we’re hoping to get 200 acres planted.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.