Larry Sanders of Milwaukee Bucks: ‘I believe in marijuana’
ESPN.com news services
Sanders said the drug’s stigma is rooted in its illegal status and that once its prohibition is lifted “this all will go away.”
“It’s something I feel strongly about, just to let you know something personal about me,” Sanders said in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel before the Bucks’ 102-90 loss at Chicago. “I will deal with the consequences from it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.