Larry Sanders of Milwaukee Bucks: ‘I believe in marijuana’
ESPN.com news services
Sanders said the drug’s stigma is rooted in its illegal status and that once its prohibition is lifted “this all will go away.”
“It’s something I feel strongly about, just to let you know something personal about me,” Sanders said in an interview with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel before the Bucks’ 102-90 loss at Chicago. “I will deal with the consequences from it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.