Las Vegas City Council makes decisions on medical marijuana businesses
By Natalie Cullen
The Las Vegas City Council made a number of decisions about the regulations of medical marijuana establishments that want to set up shop within city limits.
Among the decisions made during Wednesday’s four and half hour meeting, shops will be allowed to be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Shops will be allowed to deliver products to cardholders.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- New hemp mascot character Asamiko-chan appears in Japan
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.