Las Vegas City Council makes decisions on medical marijuana businesses
By Natalie Cullen
The Las Vegas City Council made a number of decisions about the regulations of medical marijuana establishments that want to set up shop within city limits.
Among the decisions made during Wednesday’s four and half hour meeting, shops will be allowed to be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Shops will be allowed to deliver products to cardholders.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.