Las Vegas City Council makes decisions on medical marijuana businesses
By Natalie Cullen
The Las Vegas City Council made a number of decisions about the regulations of medical marijuana establishments that want to set up shop within city limits.
Among the decisions made during Wednesday’s four and half hour meeting, shops will be allowed to be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Shops will be allowed to deliver products to cardholders.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.