Las Vegas City Council makes decisions on medical marijuana businesses
By Natalie Cullen
The Las Vegas City Council made a number of decisions about the regulations of medical marijuana establishments that want to set up shop within city limits.
Among the decisions made during Wednesday’s four and half hour meeting, shops will be allowed to be open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Shops will be allowed to deliver products to cardholders.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.