Las Vegas – Enlightenment sought at medicinal marijuana town hall
Reported by: Antonio Castelan Email: email@example.com
LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) — Locals let Clark County commissioners know how they felt about medical marijuana Wednesday night at a town hall meeting.
More than 300 people packed the Clark County Commissioners chambers to discuss medical marijuana dispensaries.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.