Las Vegas – Medical marijuana meeting sees overwhelming response
Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) — It’s a hot topic that people definitely have an opinion on.
On Wednesday, the pot talk drew a crowd so large there was standing room only. It was held at the Development Services Center.
Now that the city has paved the way for patients to access medical marijuana, the public got to check out the city’s proposed rules and regulations for licensing.
It was a packed house with a line out the door. Some fought their way in, but many were turned away.
Full Article and Video:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.