Las Vegas will be taking applications for pot dispensaries July 8 – 17
By JANE ANN MORRISON
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
The window of opportunity to submit applications for medical marijuana establishments at the city of Las Vegas runs from July 8 to July 17.
The Las Vegas Department of Planning’s office at 333 North Rancho Drive will accept the land use and licensing applications during that 10-day period. Last call is 3 p.m. July 17.
Don’t be hasty or slow. Applications received before or after the 10-day application period will not be accepted. Applications are expected to be available on the city’s website June 9.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.