Las Vegas will be taking applications for pot dispensaries July 8 – 17
By JANE ANN MORRISON
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
The window of opportunity to submit applications for medical marijuana establishments at the city of Las Vegas runs from July 8 to July 17.
The Las Vegas Department of Planning’s office at 333 North Rancho Drive will accept the land use and licensing applications during that 10-day period. Last call is 3 p.m. July 17.
Don’t be hasty or slow. Applications received before or after the 10-day application period will not be accepted. Applications are expected to be available on the city’s website June 9.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.