Law explored in Colorado would seal past marijuana convictions
By Kurtis Lee | The Denver Post
Marijuana convictions that predate current Colorado law could be sealed under a bipartisan proposal being floated inside the Capitol — a move, say some lawmakers and marijuana advocates, that could potentially impact thousands of Coloradans.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- How and where to attend cannabis-infused dinners (and a cooking class) in Los Angeles
- Texas Cops Hit State Capitol in Support of Pot Decrim
- Tiny house builder branches out his hemp-crete business
- In California’s ‘Pot Alley,’ Agriculture Pivots to Marijuana
- Students and faculty at Penn State Behrend are doing research on using hemp as an additive to plastic.
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.