Law explored in Colorado would seal past marijuana convictions
By Kurtis Lee | The Denver Post
Marijuana convictions that predate current Colorado law could be sealed under a bipartisan proposal being floated inside the Capitol — a move, say some lawmakers and marijuana advocates, that could potentially impact thousands of Coloradans.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.