Law explored in Colorado would seal past marijuana convictions
By Kurtis Lee | The Denver Post
Marijuana convictions that predate current Colorado law could be sealed under a bipartisan proposal being floated inside the Capitol — a move, say some lawmakers and marijuana advocates, that could potentially impact thousands of Coloradans.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.