Legal recreational marijuana looming in Nevada future
by Phil Hevener
Nevada’s medical marijuana regs will get close attention when lawmakers set up shop in Carson City early next year, and no one will be more interested than resort operators who are skilled at satisfying high rollers even when there is a tendency to look the other way while doing it.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.