Legalized Medical Marijuana: Could It Cure the Epidemic of Painkiller Overdoses?
America in 2014 faces an epidemic of drug overdoses. But it’s not heroin, crack cocaine, or methamphetamines that’s killing us. It’s opioid pain relievers.
But new research just published in the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA ) suggests that recent moves to legalize the use of medical marijuana for pain management may help to reverse the tide of opioid drug overdoses. Could it be that pot is part of the solution to this problem?
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Why the Addiction Recovery Community Should Accept Medical Marijuana
- Survey: Majority of Police Think Marijuana Laws Should Be Relaxed
- Nevada Athletic Commission considering removing marijuana as a banned substance
- Arkansas medical marijuana commission to allow 32 vendors
- Air Force Loosens Marijuana Restrictions
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.