Legalized Medical Marijuana: Could It Cure the Epidemic of Painkiller Overdoses?
America in 2014 faces an epidemic of drug overdoses. But it’s not heroin, crack cocaine, or methamphetamines that’s killing us. It’s opioid pain relievers.
But new research just published in the prestigious Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA ) suggests that recent moves to legalize the use of medical marijuana for pain management may help to reverse the tide of opioid drug overdoses. Could it be that pot is part of the solution to this problem?
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.