Legalizing marijuana: Police officers speak out
We conduct a fair number of member surveys and polls here on PoliceOne — some of which produce relatively-predictable results. There are occasions, however, where we’re thoroughly and completely surprised by the vote tally. This, as you may have already figured out, is one of those occasions. We asked, “Should pot be legal?” and of the roughly 1,700 respondents (at the time this column posts to PoliceOne), a full 44 percent said either ‘Yes, that’s where we’re headed.’ or ‘Maybe, depending on specifics.’ The other 56 percent came down on the side of either ‘No, legalization is a bad idea.’ or ‘Are you high? Of course not!’
That 12 percent margin may seem to be a wide chasm, but compared to a somewhat similar poll conducted here on PoliceOne about two-and-a-half years ago, the split was far smaller — there was a margin somewhere along the lines of a 64-36 in that poll back in 2009.
Read complete article here:
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Toss the OxyContin and Turn to Pot for Pain Relief Instead?
- An All-Natural, Cannabis Toothpaste You Can Make At Home
- Cannabis Helps My Epileptic Son. If Only We Had Known Sooner
- Miracle Plant: Cannabis Oil Helps Infant Beat Aggressive Eye Cancer
- Kids Can Now Use Medical Marijuana In Colorado Schools Thanks To New Policy
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.