Light up Lebanon! Lebanese MP says it’s time to legalize pot
MP Walid Jumblatt has renewed calls to legalize the cultivation and sale of marijuana.
In a tweet late-Saturday, the head of the Progressive Socialist Party wrote that the time has come to sanction pot and end the state’s prosecution of its sellers.
“It is time to allow for the cultivation of marijuana, and to drop the right to issue arrest warrants against people who work in this field,” the prominent Druze later said.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Irish toddler back home after medical cannabis becomes legal
- Eddy Lepp free after long prison term
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.