Local chef hosts “Cooking with Cannabis” class at Chelsea restaurant
A local chef is leading Ottawa-Gatineau’s first-ever “Cooking with Cannabis” class on Tuesday night.
As the country braces to discuss the legalization of marijuana with the newly elected Liberal party, National Access Cannabis is hosting the event at Tante Carole restaurant in Chelsea.
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Ottawa takes steps to deregulate hemp farming
- Irish Government passes medicinal cannabis bill without vote
- Cambodia – Prospect for a budding industry
- South Africa on track to Legalize Medical Cannabis
- Puerto Rico Ends Cannabis Drug Testing in Public Sector
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.