Macedonia legalizes medical cannabis
Skopje. Macedonian Health Minister Nikola Todorov said on Saturday that medicinal marijuana will be available in pharmacies across the country from the end of May this year, Xinhua reported.
Todorov told reporters that amendments to the Law on Control of Drugs and Psychotropic Substances have made the use of cannabis products for medicinal purposes possible for “people suffering from serious illnesses, such as malignant diseases, multiple sclerosis, HIV and childhood epilepsy.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Hemp Eyewear looks to high-end spectacles market
- Treating Your Allergies With Weed
- You can smoke pot in this creative writing class
- MycoBoard Offers an Innovative, Sustainable Solution for Building Products
- Farmers in Italy fight soil contamination with cannabis
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.