Macedonia legalizes medical cannabis
Skopje. Macedonian Health Minister Nikola Todorov said on Saturday that medicinal marijuana will be available in pharmacies across the country from the end of May this year, Xinhua reported.
Todorov told reporters that amendments to the Law on Control of Drugs and Psychotropic Substances have made the use of cannabis products for medicinal purposes possible for “people suffering from serious illnesses, such as malignant diseases, multiple sclerosis, HIV and childhood epilepsy.”
Hemp Can Save the Planet
- Micah Nelson, Son of Willie Nelson, Named to Board of Directors for National Hemp Association
- Inside NFL’s Backwards Marijuana Policy
- PHOTOS: We Got Lost In A Hemp Maze Outside Of Nashville
- Slovenia – Doctors and the left urge embracing of medical cannabis
- Canadian producers working to meet growing overseas demand for ‘superfood’ hemp seeds
Help Support JackHerer.com
If you would like to make a donation, thank you.